On the Road With Your Team? Stay Clean!
- Patented Sanitizing System Technology
- Handles 34 times the capacity of our standalone Sports-O-Zone unit
- Trailer may be used as either a mobile or a stationary sanitizing solution
- Draws only 10 AMP and requires 110V electrical hookup
Three-Part Package Available (Part#: OT-100PKG), Includes
Wherever your team is headed, take us with you. Let us work with you to meet your home and away needs.
- Part #: OT-100
- Mobile or stationary sanitizing solution with trailer stabilizing jacks.
- E-track tie down system.
- LED clearance & tail lights on entire trailer, Brite aluminum front corners, ATP stone guard protection, and side wall blocked off dust control system.
- 030 white smooth aluminum glued seamless exterior and 024 white smooth aluminum ceiling and interior walls.
- ¾” plywood floor with raised coin flooring for traction; ⅜” plywood wall liner; insulated ceiling; roof bow, walls and cross members 16” on center; and 6” junior I-beam.
- Control unit:
- Allows user to run moisture reduction cycle and the ozone cycle independent of each other or in combination.
- Variable settings to accommodate short or long cycles.
- Moisture reduction cycle can run from 1 to 99 minutes or continuous.
- Ozone cycle can run from 1 to 99 minutes, but does not have a continuous setting.
- Safety features:
- Ozone sensor and safety level monitor.
- Emergency stop switch located inside the trailer in case of entrapment.
- Door switch to only allow the system to operate with the door safely closed
- Motorized dampers, 889 CFM fan with 1,350 CFM air curtain.
- Air exchange every 45 seconds during moisture reduction cycle and ozone purge cycle.
- Ozone production capacity of 56,000 mg/hr.
- Dimensions: 7’ W x 14’ L x 6 ½’ H
- Weights: GVWR 7,000 lbs. – Trailer weight is: 3,200 lbs. – Trailer Capacity is: 3,800 lbs. – Tandem 3,500 lbs. Torsion rubber ride axle system.
- Ramp capacity 2,000 lbs.
- Third member tongue system.
- Optional Pintle hitch and military
NOTE: Ozone cycle produces high levels of ozone and should not be operated in enclosed spaces where people are present (i.e. inside garages, warehouses). Outdoor use only.