The KilZone Advantage
What Is KilZone?
KilZone is a one-step, multi-use, hospital grade cleaner, disinfectant and deodorizer. It also may be used as a laundry sanitizer.
KilZone is effective against more than 60 types of bacteria, viruses and mold, including: MRSA, Staph, HIV, Avian Influenza A H5N1 & H1N1 viruses, Hepatitis, Herpes, Norovirus (Norwalk-like virus).
- Training tables
- Wrestling and gymnastic mats
- Shoulder pads
- Various hard surfaces
KilZone Cleaner & Disinfectant
Product #: KilZone
EPA Reg. # 10324-117-85841 & EPA Est. # 85841-IN-1
- Sold by the Case (four – 1 gallon bottles per case)
- Economical Cleaning Option:
- Chemical cost per 32 oz. bottle is less than 5 cents, once diluted with water
- Complete system’s initial cost is 72 cents per quart-sized (32 oz.) bottle
Product #: KilZonePro
The complete kit includes bottles and dispenser options to allow you to turn your KilZone Cleaner & Disinfectant into a “Ready to Use” (RTU) product. Please note: KilZone Cleaner & Disinfectant must be purchased separately from the kit.
- One case of KilZone
- Four (4) – 32 oz., pre-labeled empty bottles (bottles are empty & ready for filling)
- Bucket Fill System – 4 preset settings (on the dispenser)
- Bottle Fill System – 4 preset settings (on the dispenser)
Protect Your Team From These Illnesses
KilZone – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why KilZone instead of another Ready To Use (RTU) product?
- KilZone has been designed to be used in a variety of applications, including but not limited to: hospitals, laundry, athletic facilities, wrestling/gymnastic mats, whirlpools, water bottles, bathrooms, floors, athletic equipment, etc.
- Most RTU products are good for one type of application, but KilZone is a cleaner as well as a disinfectant, eliminating the need for multiple disinfectants and covering all your sanitation needs.
- KilZone is effective against more than 60 bacteria, viruses and mold. The standard RTU product can only claim being effective against 3-5 bacteria and viruses.
- You would need 856 - 32 oz. bottles to equal one gallon of KilZone. The typical RTU product, on average, costs $6 per bottle. With the KilZone Pro, your beginning cost per bottle is 72 cents. Annual savings is over $4,500 with one gallon of KilZone verses the competitive RTU product.
- Typical uses in an athletic setting (gym, weight room, gymnastic arena, laundry) would result in 7-8 gallons of concentrated KilZone per year.
- Reduce trash hauling and landfill costs to dispose of RTU bottles. KilZone’s refillable bottles are an environmentally conscious approach to your sanitation applications.
- It’s important to stop infectious concerns in their tracks. A proactive risk management program with a hospital grade disinfectant package is a huge plus.
Q: I’m concerned about my employees mixing concentrated disinfectants?
- This is why the KilZone Pro is a safe alternative. Our company recognizes that not everyone is comfortable with their staff diluting the concentrates. Our kits do the mixing for you to provide an economical on-site RTU product, where it is needed, when it is needed.
Q: How difficult is the kit to use?
- Every institution is using some form of dispensing system in their facility. Dispensing systems are designed to provide ease of use, ease of installation and hands-off mixing.
- Our dispensing system should be mounted on the wall for best performance and for ease of use, as it needs to be close to a water supply. Mounting the unit takes about 15-20 minutes. We suggest connecting a garden hose to your unit from a sink or a faucet on the wall.
- The dispensing system is already preset for your RTU needs and labeled for your convenience. Turn the knob to the appropriate application and push the button or slide the refillable bottle up into the dispenser.
- The chemical tube for the dispenser is inserted into your KilZone gallon jug.