Give the Boot to Microbial Odor & Moisture
Eliminate Odor and Moisture
The Eliminator is a cost-effective system for controlling microbial odor & moisture in both tactical gear and training/storage facilities.
Don't Fear Your Gear
- Sanitize and Deodorize - Odor can impact safety, if you have personnel who opt out of wearing their training gear, tactical gear or other important personal protective equipment (PPE). Bacterial growth and the resulting odor are not worth the safety of your team. Regularly deodorizing and sanitizing gear can improve compliance and also reduce the spread and incidence of such diseases as MRSA and Staph. With the Eliminator, you can directly apply ozone to your equipment.
- Bacterial Control - It's hard to beat ozone, as it ranks ahead of hydrogen peroxide, iodine and bleach in sanitizing capabilities, and it has no residue. Use ozone to turn your facility or equipment storage room into an ozone chamber.
- Entire Facility Treatment - Minimize the risk of infection by treating the whole facility. The Eliminator is great for equipment storage rooms, training rooms, locker rooms and gymnasiums.
- Dry and Sanitize Gear (training gear, head gear, masks, protective pads, etc.)
- Control Microbial Organisms, Odors & Moisture
- Low-Cost and Quick Method
- Lightweight and Portable (rolls wherever you need it)
- Sanitize a Room
- Energy Efficient, Use Only the Rows You Need
How It Works
The Eliminator is comprised of a steel structure with a control unit made of ozone generators (17,500 mg/l of ozone output) and features 40 air drying ports or tubes that supply warm air or ozone (individually or a combination of the two) to sanitize gear and facilities. The ports may be turned on/off by row and they come with adaptors to allow access to dry and sanitize such hard-to-reach areas as the toe box of footwear.
NOTE: The ozone cycle produces high levels of ozone and should not be used in the presence of people, pets or indoor plants. The control unit works to limit ozone production. The unit significantly reduces bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces and reduces odors. Ideal for locker & equipment rooms, trailers, etc. for microbial and odor control under proper supervision and following safety parameters. The room can be safely re-entered 5 hours after engaging the ozone cycle.
- The Eliminator has 40 air drying ports which supply warm air (~10˚ F above ambient temperature) and/or ozone sanitizing.
- Drying time will vary according to ambient temperatures and humidity levels – best results >50˚ F, humidity < 70%.
- Package includes 20 L-Tube extensions to accommodate tough drying applications.
- Patent pending, energy efficient tube selection system allows operator to independently shut off rows to focus on smaller runs.
- Control unit does not allow a continuous run cycle on ozone - only 1 to 99 minutes run times
- Allows user to run dry cycle with or without ozone cycle
- Variable settings to accommodate short or long drying cycles
- Warm air dry cycle can run from 1 to 99 minutes or continuous
- Ozone system designed to allow a slow start to ozone generation level (within regulatory guidelines) so a room can be safely evacuated by personnel operating unit
- Great for overnight use
- 48”H x 58”W x 24’D with 4 industrial casters
- Total weight: 120 lbs.
- 110 volt, 13 amps
- 1,000 watt heater, 400 CFM blower
- Our non-tumble style drying feature is safe and effective in accordance with NFPA 1851
- Up to 2,000 square feet can be covered at one time. Additional square footage can be covered by moving the unit around the room. Unit controls bacterial growth and significantly reduce odors.